Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Sometimes you hit that wall...[Rant warning: may not be completely coherent]

Puffy eyes at work.... its not really caused by an isolated incident but rather just a build up of everything at once. All it really takes is that one tick to set you off. It's the mix of emotions over a period of time and the energy you've used up convincing yourself to GET OVER IT otherwise.

▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

It's disheartening when you try to persevere and stay strong but all the stress of people being disrespectful to you really tears you down. You feel belittled and intellectually suffocated. You really feel like you're not worth much. Like you don't make a difference. You're just giving and giving with no return. I'm trying my hardest to never take anything personally but today I think I just had enough of being disrespected. The sad part is there's nothing I can do to change that as of right now. It's just not the right place nor the right time. I guess eventually you run into the one bad apple or in some cases the entire bunch. That just happened to me today. If it wasn't today it could've been tomorrow. Tomorrow isn't promised to anyone really...

Here's to hoping tomorrow is a better day

-Lizzieinth3sky ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment